Antimicrobial copper against Infections
How antimicrobial copper eliminates pathogenic germs :
- Disrupts the operation of the potassium-sodium pump in the outer membrane of germs
- Disrupts the osmotic balance of microbes
- It causes oxidative stress by producing hydrogen peroxide
- Disrupts the phase of DNA replication in viruses
- Stages of elimination of pathogenic microbes from the antimicrobial copper
Antimicrobial copper is used on the surfaces of frequent contact in a hospitals, schools, gyms, public buildings and public transport. Constitutes already an active ingredient in many different types of antimicrobial products used in agriculture, in marine environments, in health care and at home.